Monday, January 31, 2011

Introduction to Blogger & Google

As a long time apparel provider for Google, I figured its time to start using some of their great technology.    I'm new at blogging, but Blogger seems to be easy to use and I'm forever loyal to Google.

We started printing t-shirts and embroidering polos for Google back in 1999.   When we first started with them they had a total of 24 employees in their Bayshore Parkway building in MTV.   Their very first order was for 10,000 boxer shorts with their infamous tagline "I'm Feeling Lucky", which was fitting for a pair of boxer shorts.   I had found their name in a list of upcoming Bay Area companies and decided to give them a call.   Wouldn't have thought they'd be where they are today.    12 years later our relationship is as strong as ever. 

Tomorrow we have KTVU coming by to do a story on us, looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment